Funded places available for 2,3 and 4 year olds.
We have an Ofsted Outstanding Hat Trick for all 3 of our nurseries!
Each Nursery aims to:
· Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age.
· Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
· Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
· Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
· Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
· Help to take forward a child?s learning and development by being helped to build on what they already know and can do;
· Ensure each child has a key person who makes such each child makes satisfying progress.
· Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Nursery continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
· Ensure all staff continually evaluate their workplace practice and relationships in order to promote our commitment to every child?s welfare, well-being and learning and development.
· Attain and retain a Quality Assurance accreditation.
Our Nurseries are committed to meeting the needs of parents/carers/staff by:
•Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
•Monitoring, evaluating and updating our Self Evaluation Form at least every six months.
•Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of experiences and opportunities.
•Sharing and discussing their child?s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
•Providing information and training within the quarterly Parent Group meetings.
•Acting on suggestions/requests that may arise within the Parent Surveys conducted annually, and that information received through the Suggestion Box.
Our Nurseries are committed to providing:
•Care and experiences/opportunities that put the needs and safety of the children first, and under the guidance of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
•A programme of experiences and opportunities which are interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
•Experiences and opportunities that promote each child?s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
•Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
•A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
•A staff team that is constantly reviewed through holding a monthly Group Management Meeting, Senior Management Meeting and Staff Meeting, together with ongoing staff supervision/appraisal.
•Services that meet the framework and guidance of Every Child Matters and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.